Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I made this last night...sort of

Recipe
Pork chops have been my cooking albatross. They are the one thing I feel like has been hanging around my neck because I have never been successful with them. Either they turn out too bland or they are so salty that we end up not liking them.

I decided to give them another try, and I found this recipe. But since I'm one week into weight watchers, I really didn't want to add a bunch of pesto. So I improvised. I used a basil puree I'd made using our aerogarden herbs, then I also put fresh basil in there and a little bit of parmesan. I also had thin chops so I just kind of folded them in half.

They were pretty darn tasty! I served them with some parmesan cous cous and green beans. Sorry no pics - I didn't have the camera at home last night.

0 comments: