Friday, December 19, 2008

Cake for 80 - part 2

I should say this is part 2, 3, 4, 5 and beyond because this project turned out to be a much bigger undertaking than I ever could have imagined.

I made the two french vanilla cakes on Tuesday night. Then Wednesday the fun began. I was up until 1:30 a.m. getting everything done, but I was quite pleased with the results. I delivered them to the party Thursday night, and from what I hear - they were a hit. Apparently there were only about 45 people there, and there was no cake left. I made four 9x13 cakes, so I'm taking that as a very good sign. Unfortunately I don't have any of my cake slice pics because I was gone before they cut them.

French Vanilla Cake with Buttercream and Raspberry Filling




Triple Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Buttercream Icing and Slivered Almonds



1 comments:

Jen said...

Omg that chocolate cake looks so good! Very tempting photo to post for a girl on day 2 of her ww diet! lol