Saturday, November 1, 2008

Amazingly good chocolate chip cookies

Recipe
I'd had this recipe set aside for a while. And after seeing several cooking blog friends make them, I decided they'd be perfect for my new baking venture - Operation Baking Gals. Basically, you join a team and each team has adopted a unit overseas. I joined the team "cat's pajamas" and am excited to send my first batch of baked goodness out this week.



As you'll see, the cookies are gigantic. I followed the instructions on the recipe, but with each batch I tried to make them a little smaller because I wanted to fit more in the container. I also loaded them up in the box with some left-over sweets from Halloween.





2 comments:

Amy said...

thanks for posting this link to Baking GALS I am definitely going to have to join next round

Joie de vivre said...

Good for you guys for doing this!