I have a few friends who keep cooking blogs, and since I love to cook I figured I'd give it a try. I'll try to post pictures when I remember to (before we devour whatever I've made).
If my adventures inspire you to try one of these recipes, please post a comment and let me know how it goes!
I wanted something quick and easy. This is one of my occasional go-to recipes because it's pretty easy to pull of. Here's what I did:
- First I browned some sesame seeds.
- Then I added some cut-up chicken with garlic and pepper.
- I browned the chicken and removed it from the pan.
- Then I added a bag of stir fry vegetables and covered the pan to steam them.
- Once they had cooked pretty thoroughly, I added the chicken back into the pan and did several turns of the pan with Stir Fry Sauce. I cooked it for about three minutes and then served it over brown rice.
Basil Chicken - Way yummy. The scent of this cooking is just amazing because of all the fresh basil. This is a really low-fat recipe too, and it's from 3fatchicks.com
Balsamic Chicken - So good. The sauce has a really tart but rich taste.
Chicken Picatta - Yes, we eat a lot of chicken. That's why I like that I've found all these new yummy ones.
Chicken Cordon Bleu - So good I wanted to drink the sauce. Here's a link to a post I did on my other blog about this when I made it for Brian's birthday.